Strony

Orly's Happy Go Lucky - comparisons

I compared the newest collecion of Orly with some other nail polishes I have. The photos shows perfectly the differences, so I think there is no need for comments ;) Here are the photos:

Porównałam najnowszą kolekcję Orly z kilkoma innymi lakierami, które mam. Fotki świetnie pokazuja różnice, więc komentarze są zbędne ;) Oto fotki:


Flirty "F" vs. La Vida Loca (Orly) "LVL"
left to right: F - LVL - F - LVL (both 2 coats)
od lewej do prawej: F - LVL - F - LVL (oba po 2 warstwy)



Frisky "F" vs. Gumdrop (Orly) "G" vs. For Audrey (China Glaze) "FA"
 left to right: G - F - FA - F (all 2 coats)
od lewej do prawej: G - F - FA - F (wszystkie po 2 warstwy)



Fresh "F" vs.Twiggie (Color Club) "T"
 left to right: F - T - F - T (all 2 coats)
od lewej do prawej: F - T - F - T (wszystkie po 2 warstwy)


Frolic "F" vs. Inglot Nr. 956 "I"
 left to right: I - F - I - F (all 2 coats)
od lewej do prawej: I - F - I - F (wszystkie po 2 warstwy)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...