Strony

Nail Art: Moon Manicure!!!

I know that moon mani is already old, well I really tried to ignore the trend cuz I didn't like it much but it didn't work. So I decided to try some variations of it. Here they are with step by step lessons.

Wiem, że manikiur księżycowy nie jest już mega nowością, naprawdę starałam się zignorować ów trend, bo po prostu nie spodobał mi się, ale jednak poddałam się. Dlatego postanowiłam spróbować kilka wariacji, które przedstawiam poniżej z instrukcjami krok po kroku jak je zrobić.


Nude moon




Nude moon - I used here Orly Thorned Rose, treatment and Swarovski rhinestones. I am not sure, but I think I saw similar mani at photos of Dior collections.

Nude moon - użyłam tu lakieru Orly Thorned Rose, odżywki i cyrkonii Swarowskiego. Nie jestem pena, ale wydaje mi się, że widziałam podobny mani na fotach kolekcji Diora.


 How to:

1. I put the "self-adhesive reinforcement rings" by APLI on the upper part of the nail and painted it twice with Thorned Rose (left photo)

2. Next, I took off the rings and corrected the smile with brush soaked with nail polish remover. Then I sealed everything with treatment and added rhinestones (right photo).


1. Przykleiłam na górną część paznokcia samolepne kółeczka do papieru firmy APLI i pomalowałam paznokieć dwoma warstwami Thorned Rose (lewa fotka)

2. Następnie, zdjęłam kółeczka i poprawiłam uśmiech pędzelkiem zanurzonym w zmywaczu. Potem nałożyłam odżywkę i dodałam cyrkonie (prawa fotka)



Silver smiling






Silver smiling - I wanted to check the moon mani with glitter. I have to say I really like the effect. The base color is Dashing Diva Astor Place.

Silver smiling - chciałam spróbować księżycowego mani z brokatem. Muszę przyznać, że mi się podoba. Kolorem bazowym jest Dashing Diva Astor Place.



 How to:

1. This mani needs some preparations. First you need to make a glitter sheet (I posted how to do it here, in shortcut: paint ordinary food foil or something like that /soft foil/ with clear nail polish, dredge it with glitter, put another coat of clear polish and wait for the sheet to dry, so it could easily go off the foil). The shee should look like the one from the photo on the left.

2. Then cut moon shaped pieces, so it would fit your nails, like on the photo on the right.

3. Paint some of clear polish on the upper part of the nail and put on it the glitter. Tap the glitter a bit so it would adhere. Seal with clear top coat and done.


1. Przed przystąpieniem do zrobienia tego mani trzeba najpierw przygotować sobie brokatowy arkusik, instrukcję jak go zrobić znajdziecie tutaj

2. Następnie z arkusika wycinamy odpowiednie kształty, jak na zdjęciu po prawej.

3. Na górną część paznokcia nakładamy bezbarwny lakier, na to układamy brokatowe wycinanki. Przyklepujemy je nieco, żeby dobrze przylegały i nakładamy top coat.



Black moon






Black moon - resembles the Ruffian moon manicure a bit. I wanted to see how mini moon will look like and I have to admit I like it!! The base color is Dashing Diva Tibi Color.

Black moon - przypomina manikiur księżycowy Ruffiana. Chciałam zobaczyć jak wygląda taki malutki księżyc i muszę przyznać, że mi się spodobał. Kolor podkładowy to Dashing Diva Tibi Color.

How to:

The instruction is the same as in Silver Smiling, but instead of glitter I used black nail polish (I painted food foil with 2 coats of black nail polish, when it dried compeletly I took off the foil, cut small moon shapes and...)

Instrukcja jest taka sama jak przy Silver Smiling, tylko zamiast brokatowego arkusika użyłam zastygniętego czarnego lakier (2 warstwy czarnego lakieru nałożyłam na folię spożywczą, po wyschnięci odkleiłam, wycięłam odpowiednie kształty i ...)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...