Strony

Nail Art: Festival lights.

 I really love this nail art. It reminds me of colorful festivals at night. It is very easy to do. After painting nails with black nail polish, I used thin brush to paint colorgul strippes. I used my green glitter franken, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, China Glaze Drinking my Blues Away, China Glaze 5 Golden Rings, O.P.I Let Me Entertain Me and Orly Out of this World. I did the thumb different form the others and I like it the most :).

Uwielbiam ten wzorek. Przypomina mi kolorowe nocne festiwale. Jest bardzo łatwy do zrobienia. Po pomalowaniu paznokci czarnym lakierem, użyłam cienkiego pędzelka żeby zrobić kolorowe paski. Użyłam mojego zielonego glittera frankena, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, China Glaze Drinking my Blues Away, China Glaze 5 Golden Rings, O.P.I Let Me Entertain Me and Orly Out of this World. Kciuk zrobiłam nieco inaczej od pozostałych i najbardziej go lubię :).
 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...