Strony

Nail Art: Snowflakes

I am sorry for the brake, but I’m sure you know how absorbing the Christmas can be ;)
I’ve been making some snowflakes nail art recently, but since in Poland there is a LOT of snow now I am really fed up with the snow. I am working on some New Years Eve nail art so stay tuned !!!

Przepraszam Was za dość długą przerwę w blogowaniu, ale no cóż … Święta ;)
Ostatnio pochłonęły mnie śnieżynki, ale ponieważ dużo u nas tego śniegu, już mi się nieco przejadł ten temat. Teraz obmyślam wzorki na Sylwestra, więc zaglądajcie !!!

Some time ago it came to me, that it is too time consuming to draw snowflakes with brush and paint, since there are stamping plates! So I used Konad m59 and Boundle Monster BM14 plates to do these:

Jakiś czas temu doszło do mnie, że szkoda czasu na malowanie śnieżynek farbkami, skoro są płytki! Tu użyłam płytek Konad m59 i Boundle Monster M14:


 The base color is Milani Cloud 9, 3 coats. Made with white Konad special stamping polish.
Kolorem bazowym jest Milani Cloud 9, 3 warstwy. Wzorek zrobiony białym lakierem Konada do wzorków.



 
The base color is Nails Inc. Elgin Avenue, 2 coats. The stamps are made with Orly Shine and Essence Live Forever.
To kolorem bazowym jest Nasil Inc. Elgin Avenue, 2 warstwy. Wzorki zrobiłam Orly Shine i Essence Live Forever.




Now, something different. To make the snowflakes I used holograms – silver and blue. I put the holos on wet nail polish and sealed it with one coat of clear polish. The base color is Duri Midnight Blues.
Coś innego. Śnieżynki ułożyłam z hologramów – srebrnych I niebieskich. Położyłam hologramy na mokry lakier i pokryłam bezbarwnym. Kolorem podkładowym jest Duri Midnight Blues.



Hope U like my snowflakes. Comments most welcomed.

Mam nadzieję, że spodobały się Wam moje śnieżynki. Oczywiście komentarze zawsze mile widziane.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...